Sunday, July 5, 2009

My favourites

Cleanser: Lancome , anything bar their wash off cleansers!
Toner: Rosewater( so cheap) or Lush Eau Roma Water
Moisturiser: dermalogica Skin smothing cream or Lancome hydrazen
eyecream: em I don't use one yet .....

Primer:Smashbox Photofinish
foundation: Lacome torn between Adaptive and Teint Idole, I'm an 010 or 01 ( yes I am pale!)
Blusher : Avon Cedar Rose, Rimmel rose pink
Powder: I love Rimmel powder, or Isadora velvet touch powder ( transparent or the palest shade)
Bronzer: rarely wear it but it has to be rimmel light matte sunshimmer ( won it on www.ivenus.com)

Mascara: Max factor masterpiece max
Brows: Rimmell brow pencil in blonde
Eyeliner : Mac in smoulder, mac fluidline in blacktrace, bobbi brown gel ink in granite shimmer
Eyeshadow: gotta be mac: brule, woodwinked, trax, cork, carbon, femme fi ( hate that that's a LE)

Lipliner: benefit posh
Lipstick: stil haven't found the right one yet
Lipgloss: Mac plushglass in pretty plush ( i love this)


Shampoo: Herbal essences shimmering colour
conditioner : Aussie 3 minute miracle

Hair product: L'oreal Hot Straight

Anything I've forgotten, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love herbal essences shampoo always make my hair feel soft and fresh,

    I have a new fashion blog which i would love you to check out when you get a chance, it has quirky comments on celebrity fashion and great tips and tricks for all fashion lovers. New Follower! http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great products on your list!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete